A broadband connection is a necessity today. Bill payments often become tricky, with a variety of options available for the user to choose from. There are a variety of ways to pay your bill.
Most companies offer online bill payment options, which is the preferred method because you can do it quickly, easily and from anywhere. If you’re more comfortable paying with a check or other payment method, you have the option to do that as well.
In this article, we provide information about different ways and how you can go about making your bill payments online hassle-free!
Last updated in: September 2022
What is broadband bill payment?
Broadband bills can be paid both online and offline. One of the benefits of making telecom bills pay online is that payments are both instant and secure. Many payment systems may get confusing but with details and steps explained further, you can easily pay your telecom bill online or offline.
What are the different methods of bill payments?
You can pay your broadband bill online as well as offline. The different ways in which you can pay your broadband bill online are debit/ATM cards, credit cards, mobile payments, and electronic bank transfers. If you want to pay your broadband bill through offline methods, you can visit your nearest retail store which can help you with the payments. Some service providers can also provide a doorstep collection for a small additional fee.
What are the benefits of online bill payment?
Online bill payment has digitized our conventional payments. Some benefits of online bill payments include:
- Security: Online Bill Payments is considered to be very safe, as compared to offline payment. This service reduces the risk of identity theft. Financial institutions and payment apps use the best security protocols and strong encryption processes to keep all your data and transactions secure.
- Ecological: Online bill payments eliminate paper waste, making it eco-friendly.
- Instant: Once you have set up the payment process, all you need is just a few taps to pay your bills every time.
- Automation: A lot of apps like Paytm offer automation payment options, so you don’t have to worry about regular monthly payments.
What are the benefits of offline bill payment?
While the majority of people around the world still prefer to use cash during their daily money transactions. Here are some benefits of offline broadband bill payment.
- Transparency: The offline broadband bill payments are transparent. It is the best option for those who are not confident using online payment options.
- Trust: Being a traditional method of payment makes it easier to trust. This can be attributed to the fact that many people prefer not to trust online transactions.
- Independent Method: Payment gateways depend on other services like the Internet as they need such a platform to sort out all of the transactions. Meanwhile, offline payments do not require any third party or extra software.
- Simple: Offline bill payments are easy-to-do and understand. People often struggle attempting to use the online payment method.
What are broadband bill payment coupons?
Several broadband service providers share discount coupons with their customers from time to time. These offers tend to change over a fairly frequent period. To stay updated on the latest deals, one should regularly check their provider’s app or website. Other wallet and bill payment apps like Paytm and PhonePe also provide multiple coupons, cashback, and offers for broadband bill payments.
How to reduce your internet bills?
There are many ways to save money when it comes to your internet bill. Some of them are mentioned below.
- We can select the best plan that suits our needs and requirements
- Buy your modem and router
- Bundle your TV and internet services
- Negotiate your monthly charges with your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Ask about discounts and promotions from your ISP
- Look for government subsidies
Selecting the right internet plan
When you choose an ISP, the best things to consider are speed and the data provided. It’s also good to know if they offer competitive pricing plans according to your budget and needs. Hence, below are ways to select the right internet service.
- Find the best ISPs in your area
- Compare plans, pricing, speeds, and data.
- Look for promotions, discounts, and bundle deals.
- Figure how much internet speed you need.
Compare internet service providers
India provides a variety of internet providers. Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) are working on expanding their networks as they try to develop competitive broadband wireless and fibre-optic infrastructure that should bring faster Internet speeds and lower prices. We’re here to help you find and compare the best internet service providers in India.
|Top Service Providers||Average Download Speed||Average Upload Speed|
|7.9 Mbps||3.8 Mbps|
|11 Mbps||6 Mbps|
|7.5 Mbps||5.0 Mbps|
|27.2 Mbps||4.6 Mbps|
|10 Mbps||4 Mbps|
Airtel broadband bill payment
Bharti Airtel Limited is a telecommunications company that provides services across the world. Airtel’s Broadband is a go-to option for many considering a new Internet connection. It offers one of the most user-friendly broadband billing processes available.
Airtel broadband offline bill payments
If you want to pay your Airtel bill offline, you have to approach your nearby Airtel service centre or any retail outlet that can help you pay your bill.
Airtel retail outlets
Approach a nearby Airtel service centre outlet and pay your bill related to any kind of services (Landline / Broadband / FTTH/ Mobile) that you want to pay. If you are looking for a nearby Airtel store, visit this link and locate the nearest stores using your pin code.
Airtel broadband online bill payment
For online bill payment, there are various ways for you to pay your broadband bills. You can do it via the official Airtel website, Airtel Thanks App or via payment apps such as Paytm, Mobikwik, etc if you prefer.
Airtel broadband bill payment via the Airtel website
You can now pay your Airtel broadband bill in 3 easy steps via the official website. Here’s how you can do it.
- Head to this page
- Select broadband number
- Now, select the preferred payment mode and proceed with the payment
Airtel broadband bill payment via the Airtel app
- Login to Airtel Thanks App
- Click on ‘Bills’ and select the ‘Broadband’ Option
- Enter your details, such as Consumer Number
- Proceed for Payment via multiple options like payment wallets, Credit card, Debit card, or UPI ID.
Airtel broadband bill payment via payment apps
- Visit any of the payment apps such as Paytm, MobiKwik, Google Pay, etc.
- Click on ‘Broadband/Landline’.
- Subsequently, enter your broadband number.
- Then select Airtel as your operator.
- Enter the amount and click Pay Bill.
- Select your mode of transaction to complete the process.
Jio Fiber broadband bill payment
Jio is an Indian telecommunications company and has a widely available fiber-optic broadband service that includes telephone, internet, television, and mobile services. We will be focusing on their broadband bill payment methods and services. Jio broadband bill payment is a very simple process. Jio broadband offers broadband plans for the customers according to the usage requirements of the customer. The bill payment can be done through online and offline methods. Here is how you can make the payment for Jio Broadband.
Jio broadband offline bill payment
Approach any retail outlet supported by JIO operations and pay your bill related to any kind of services (Landline/Broadband/FTTH/Mobile) that you want to pay.
Jio broadband online bill payment
In order to pay your Jio broadband bill online, you have a convenient option to pay the bill via the Jio website, Jio App and even via payment apps.
Jio Fiber bill payment via Jio website
Here are the steps you need to follow when paying for the Jio broadband bill payment via the website.
- Visit the Jio website
- Select the option ‘Recharge’ and select ‘JioFiber’
- Submit your details
- Select the Plan and make the payment through Credit card, Debit card, Paytm, Mobikwik, UPI ID
- You will receive a recharge confirmation SMS and Email on your registered mobile number and Email ID
Jio broadband bill payment via the MyJio app
- Open MyJio app
- Log in with your JioFiber Service ID or RMN and OTP
- Select the Plan and make the payment through Credit card, Debit card, Paytm, Mobikwik, UPI ID
- You will receive a recharge confirmation SMS and Email on your registered mobile number and Email ID.
Jio broadband bill payment via payment apps
Jio broadband bill payments can also be made via payment apps. You can pay your Jio broadband bill with the following steps:
- Visit Paytm, MobiKwik, Google Pay & open the app.
- Click to Mobile
- Click on the broadband bill
- And enter your broadband number
- Then select Jio as your operator.
- Enter the amount and click Pay Bill
- Select your mode of transaction to complete the process
BSNL broadband bill payment
BSNL Broadband provides both wired and wireless broadband services. These services have access to the Internet for individuals and enterprises for every use like gaming, video conferencing, entertainment, etc. BSNL broadband bill payment is an easy process and you can use BSNL’s website for this purpose or pay the bill offline.
BSNL broadband offline bill payment
There are various methods of making payments offline. We have listed them below for your reference.
- Cash / Cheque / DD Payment at Cash Counter:
➡️ Any authorized postpaid customer of BSNL can submit their cheques at authorized bill collection counters at CSC (Customer service center) without any corrections on cheques drawn in the name of AO CASH BSNL _______(SSA), and Demand Drafts or Bankers Cheques can also be drawn in the same name for submission at the same location.
➡️ Also, you can make cash payments for any type of service and get the bill receipt instantly for cash/cheque payments
- Through a Retailer:
Approach any retail outlet supported by BSNL operations and pay your broadband bill related to any kind of services (Landline / Broadband / FTTH/ Mobile) that you want to pay.
- At the Post Office:
You can pay your bill at your concerned post office nearest to your location.
BSNL broadband online bill payment
Individual/Wings/Corporate customers of BSNL can pay bills by visiting secured authorized online portal with sign in or without login through Quick Payment by getting the successful payment details to the mobile number and email ID.
BSNL broadband bill payment via the website
- Open the quick pay portal: Log on to BSNL quick pay here
- Select Service: Click Individual Bills / FTTH Bills / Corporate Bills / DID Bills as per your service.
- Provider Number: Enter Telephone Number with STD code (Ignore Zero on STD Code)
- Provide Contact details: Enter your email ID followed by your contact number
- Security: Enter Captcha code is shown (Refresh the captcha code if operation gets late to enter again)
- Submit: Click Submit to go to the payment channel
- Click Pay Now: Check the customer, bill details (You may check Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill), and click on ‘Pay Now’
- Select Payment Gateway: Choose Tech Process or Bill Desk among the array of online payments services
- Complete the payment: Click Continue for Payment for selection of payment gateway
- View Receipt: View the digital receipt and print if required for the paid bill having all the details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date.
BSNL broadband bill payment via My BSNL app
- Open My BSNL App
- Click on Bill Pay
- View all linked accounts
- Click on Landline/ Broadband/FTTH number
- View all the details ( Account Number, Billed Amount, Due Date)
- Click Pay
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email ID for SMS and mail alerts (If already saved, the step is not applicable)
- Select any Payment Mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Cash card / UPI Payments / Wallet)
- Click Continue Payment
- Complete the payment by using your login details in authorized mode
- View your payment receipt details.
- A receipt for successful payment will be displayed on the mobile screen. A confirmation will be issued via SMS, and a receipt will be shared in PDF format.
- The portal will send the receipt through email for successful completion of BSNL Postpaid Bill Payment for Landline, Broadband, FTTH, GSM, and CDMA services using any payment mode like UPI or Wallets.
Hathway broadband online bill payment
Paying bills online is no longer a perilous task. You may pay your broadband bill via various portals. Even for Hathway’s broadband bill payments, there are simple ways of getting the task done. We have listed the online and other methods of Hathway’s bill payment below.
Hathway broadband online bill payment
You can pay your Hathway Broadband bill online through their official website. Following are the steps for the payment.
- Log on to the website
- Enter your registered Account Number or Mobile Number
- Enter CAPTCHA
- Click the submit button to pay the bill
- Choose the appropriate option for the payment via credit card, debit card, Paytm, or other options mentioned in the list.
What is the Hathway broadband bill collection box?
Hathway broadband bill collection box is a physical dropbox arranged by the service provider wherein you can deposit your cheque at the nearest Dropbox between 10 am – 6 during the week.
What is Hathway’s payment pick-up at door service?
You can avail Hathway’s pick-up at door service through the following methods below.
- By visiting the website link and clicking on the button for requesting ‘Cheque Pick Up‘
- You can also send the SMS by typing ISL_Renew Acc to 575759. The cheque will be collected from your doorstep.
How to check my broadband bill?
- Log In to the service provider's website or by an App.
- Select 'Your Bill'
- Enter your Username/ Customer ID
- Click on 'Fetch Bill'
How do I pay my broadband bill online?
Users need to follow a few simple steps on the website/apps of any service provider to complete their broadband bill payment. The steps are as follows:
- Click on ‘Broadband’ in the ‘Recharges and Bill Payments’ section
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Different modes of payment are also available to the users for their broadband bills.
How do I check my broadband data usage?
- Log In to the respective broadband service provider website or an App, then go to 'My Bills'
- Click on 'View Recent usage'
- Next, select the option Broadband'
- Then click on View your 'Broadband Data Usage'
Updated on 13 Apr, 2022
Energy Specialist & Copywriter