Triple Play Broadband Private Limited is considered to be one of India’s fastest-growing broadband service provider companies. It has its headquarters in Delhi NCR regions like Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, and Delhi. It can provide around 300000 connections, 100000 FTTH Subscribers, and over 2000000 home passes.
Within 2007, more than half of the Internet users were connected through wifi and broadband. The rise in popularity was due to broadband’s ability to transfer large volumes of data. Hence, the telecom industry also evolved to offer broadband Internet connections. The Triple Play Broadband network has presently expanded to 20 cities in India. Let’s learn more about its services below.
Last updated in: September 2022
Triple Play Broadband
Triple Play Broadband is regarded as one of the biggest Indian companies that provide fibre-to-the-home services (FTTH). The FTTH service provider company utilizes GPON technology to ensure full-fledged deployment of broadband services like Digital Cable TV, Internet Protocol Television (IP TV), Basic Telephone, High-speed web, and Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) in Delhi NCR and the Haryana region.
History of Triple Play Broadband
Triple Play Broadband Private Limited started as a Cable TV service provider by DEN Digital in 2007. Since then, it has come a long way to establish itself as the one-stop-shop for all broadband services.
➡️ 2010: Three years after its joint venture with the DEN Network, it introduced broadband services. GPON Technology was, thus, deployed in DLF Gurgaon. It was used for implementing intercom services throughout Gurgaon.
➡️ 2011: Services like DTH, CCTV, Video door phone, boom barriers, and zonal wifi connections were added under GPON integrated services for customers
➡️ 2012: Triple Play Broadband Pvt. Ltd. was bought by DEN Digital Network
➡️ 2013: Triple Play Broadband Pvt. Ltd. received an MSO license.
➡️ 2017: IPTV services added for customers.
What are the benefits of Triple Play Broadband?
The benefits of this impeccable networking solution of Triple Play include the following.
- Simultaneously, connect many devices at the same time without compromising speed.
- Offer your month-to-month advantage to several PCs at no extra cost (requires a switch).
- Committed Connection assists with Oversubscription
- Symmetric Connectivity Makes It Simple to Upload Large Files
- Multi-Screen, Catch-up, DVR, Live Record and full intuitive EPG Listing for IPTV
- Adaptable and reduces cost assets.
- Work can be done faster and with ease as the Fiber is faster than standard broadband speeds.
- With fiber, you may download even more and at a faster rate than Wifi.
- Improved Page Loading Time Support is provided to a large number of internet users.
What are the services offered by Triple Play Broadband?
Triple play broadband offers a high-speed internet package that comes with cable television and other home services bundled into one package. The company offers five services and seven solutions for its consumers.
– Fibre to The Home
– High-Speed Fiber Internet
– Intercom and Telephony
– Digital HD Cable TV
– Internet TV/IPTV
– Automatic Boom Barrier
– Smart Home Automation
– Wifi-zone and hotspot
– Fire Alarm
– IP Biometric System with Access Control
Did you know?
The first use of wifi and broadband dates back to the 2000s when broadband Internet connections started replacing dial-ups. It was one of the first developments of wireless Internet connections.
What is the GPON Technology used by Triple Play Broadband?
Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) technology was first introduced by Triple Play Broadband (in collaboration with DEN Digital) in 2010 in the Gurgaon branch. GPON is a service provisioning mode; it allows the user to access all the integrated services like high-speed Internet (HSI) access, voice over IP (VoIP) and IPTV, DTH, OTT, multiscreen mobile, and essential telephonic services, etc. GPON delivers a capacity gain in both overall data transmission speed and productivity. It enables efficient, transporter-class transport of Ethernet and TDM, enabling a unified access network that also supports VoIP and IPTV.
Why choose Triple Play Broadband?
Triple Play has various unlimited broadband plans for its customers. It offers internet download and upload speeds within the range of 5-10 Mbps at affordable prices. Also, besides its GPON technology, customers can benefit from:
- Simultaneous connections with multiple devices without compromising bandwidth or internet speed
- 100% affordable and reliable Triple Play Broadband plans
- 24/7 customer care and customer support system available
- It allows bulky uploads in seconds
- It reduces the page-loading time
- Zero buffering is guaranteed due to a strong bandwidth connection
Where is the Triple Play Broadband available?
Triple Play Broadband is fortunately available in the Delhi NCR region. The main headquarters of their offices include Haryana, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, Triple Play Broadband is also available only in the cities in these three states.
Triple Play Broadband Availability by Region
The company has a strong presence in the three states of India: Haryana, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh. The entire state has been divided into various Broadband Internet Plan Sectors. Accordingly, the six Home services and three Commercial/Enterprise services are available.
Triple Play Broadband in Haryana
Triple Play Broadband is present in the following sectors in Haryana:
|DLF phase II||Sector 37D||Sector 70|
|DLF phase III||Sector 38||Sector 76|
|DLF phase IV||Sector 39||Sector 78|
|DLF phase V||Sector 40||Sector 81|
|Faridabad Road||Sector 41||Sector 82|
|Golf Course Road||Sector 42||Sector 82A|
|Manesar||Sector 43||Sector 83|
|MG Road||Sector 44||Sector 84|
|NH8 Road||Sector 45||Sector 85|
|Saraswati Vihar||Sector 46||Sector 86|
|Sector 103||Sector 47||Sector 89|
|Sector 104||Sector 48||Sector 90|
|Sector 107||Sector 49||Sector 91|
|Sector 108||Sector 50||Sector 92|
|Sector 109||Sector 51||Sector 93|
|Sector 110||Sector 52||Sector 95|
|Sector 112||Sector 53||Sohna Road|
|Sector 114||Sector 54||Sushant Lok I|
|Sector 27||Sector 55|
|Sector 28||Sector 56|
|Sector 29||Sector 57|
|Sector 30 Gurgaon||Sector 59|
|Sector 31||Sector 63|
Triple Play Broadband in Delhi
Triple Play Broadband is present in the following sectors in Delhi:
|Aaya Nagar||Katwariya Sarai||Pitampura|
|Anand Parbat||Khanpur||Raghubir Nagar|
|Badarpur||Krishna Nagar||Rama Krishna Puram|
|Baljeet Nagar||Lado Sarai||Ranjeet Vihar|
|Batla House||Lajpat Nagar||Rohini|
|Begumpur||Laxmi Nagar||Sadar Bazar|
|Ber Sarai||M2K||Sadiq Nagar|
|Dakshin Puri Ext||Madangir||Sagarpur|
|Deoli Village||Maidan Garhi||Sanwal Nagar|
|Dwarka||Malviya Nagar||Savitri Nagar|
|Gol Dak Khana||Mohan Garden||Subhas Nagar|
|Hari Nagar||Munirka||Tilak Nagar|
|Jamia Nagar||Naraina||Vishnu Garden|
|Janakpuri||Nehru Nagar||West Patel Nagar|
|Jasola||New Rohtak Road|
Triple Play Broadband in Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Triple Play Broadband is present in the following sectors in Uttar Pradesh.
|eco village I II G8||Sector 150|
|Loni Road||Sector 16C|
|Mahagun G8||Sector 28|
|Neelkanth Plaza G8||Sector 29|
|Noida Extension||Sector 31|
|NRI Residency G8||Sector 36|
|Paramount Golf Foreste||Sector 37|
|Prateek Wisteria G8||Sector 41|
|Raj Nagar Ext||Sector 44|
|Sector 100||Sector 45|
|Sector 103||Sector 46|
|Sector 104||Sector 49|
|Sector 108||Sector 62|
|Sector 125||Sector 76|
|Sector 126||Sector 77|
|Sector 128||Sector 78|
|Sector 130||Sector 82|
|Sector 132||Sector 93B|
|Sector 134||Sector 99M|
|Sector 135||Supreme Towers G8|
Is Triple Play Broadband Available in my area?
To find and check whether you have access to Triple Play Broadband in your area, follow the given steps below.
- Visit the website
- Fill in the blanks of ‘Select City’ and ‘Select Area.’
- Browse through all the available broadband plans. Select the one you like by clicking ‘Buy Now’ below it.
However, in case your area does not appear, then:
- Find this header ‘Unable to find your location Click Here.’
- Click on the hyperlinked ‘Click Here.’ A query form will appear.
- Fill in the details of your name, contact details, address, and service you want to avail yourself of.
- Submit it. You will be contacted shortly by the Triple Play Broadband team.
How do I check my Triple Play Wifi Speed?
Triple Play deploys an online download speed and upload speed checker for networks (even if it is not Triple Play Broadband used). To check your Triple Play wifi speed, visit this website here and follow the given steps.
- Visit the website, and head to the ‘Speed Test’ section.
- Speed Test Log, Average Comparison of speed daily, and Max Speed are provided there.
- For checking the download speed of your Triple Play Broadband, click on ‘Test My Download Speed.’
- You will be redirected to a page where the results will be calculated and shown.
- Similarly, for checking the upload speed of your Triple Play Wifi, click on ‘Test My Upload Speed’.
Triple Play Broadband plans
All the Triple Play Broadband plans are available at affordable prices in the top Indian cities. It mainly covers the cities of Delhi NCR. Compared to other Telecom companies, Triple Play Broadband plans are more reliable. Here is the information on their starting plan as well as their fastest speed plan available.
Speed Price Data Limit 50 Mbps ₹531 Unlimited 300 Mbps ₹1,180 Unlimited
What are the popular plans by Triple Play Broadband?
Some of the popular plans by Triple Play Broadband include the following:
Speed Price Data Limit 50 Mbps ₹531 Unlimited 100 Mbps ₹708 Unlimited 200 Mbps ₹885 Unlimited 300 Mbps ₹1,180 Unlimited
What are the terms and conditions of Triple Play Broadband Plans?
The terms and conditions for Triple Play Broadband are as follows.
❗️ Triple Play Broadband Pvt. Ltd. may amend the offers made accessible to users depending on instructions or orders issued by the Telecom Authority of India (TRAI) and the Department of Telecom (DoT).
❗️ Without prior notice, the company can claim the full authority to change or cancel any existing plans.
❗️ If any damage is done to the Customer Premise Equipment provided by Triple play, the security deposit will not be returned.
❗️ Customers who desire to receive a refund of their pre-paid security after the company’s services have been discontinued must do so within 60 days before the end date of administration.
❗️ After 60 days from the end date of administration, the corporation is not obligated to hear any such demands.
❗️ The company’s ISP center accelerates the promised download and upload speeds. As a result, these are the maximum speeds that are recommended. It may vary due to system outages and other technical concerns.
What do Triple Play Plans include?
Triple Play Tariff plans include various services in total that get bundled into the broadband package. They are offered according to the tariff plan chosen by the user.
- FTTH: Customers are allowed to leverage any of the choices: Reliance, Tata, MTS, Airtel, etc.
- Digital HD Cable TV: offers 300 HD channels in Hi-definition, allows the scope of web shopping, live or recorded playbacks, and better quality than DTH.
- Intercom and Telephony: Easy door-to-door two-way communication that accepts both audio and video (Azori 2016 intercom deployed).
- High-Speed Fiber Internet: The quick fiber lines with high-speed memory are best for speedy downloads, uploads, page-reloads, and simultaneous access to multiple devices.
- IPTV: Multiscreen options for OTT platforms (be it on PC, smartphone, Multi-TV gadgets, other additionals) with quick channel exchange, incredible sound and visual quality, Help-desk comprehensive monitoring, and technical support.
Triple Play Broadband Customer Care Information
Triple Play Broadband has ensured that its customers receive 24/7 customer care support from its technical team. Therefore, a common number and email have been provided for contacting Triple Play Broadband headquarters.
Triple Play Broadband customer care contact
To get in touch with a concerned executive of Triple Play Broadband, follow the given steps below.
- Visit the ‘Contact Us’ website: https://www.tripleplay.in/new-connection.
- Fill in the name, contact details, address, and your query.
- Submit it. The team will get in touch with you shortly.
How do I complain to Triple Play Broadband?
To complain or send queries, the customers can resort to any of the contacts means.
➡️ Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
➡️ Mobile Number: +91 9308080808
➡️ Main Office Address: Galleria Market Basement, DLF Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122009
Who owns Triple Play Broadband?
Mr Navneet Sethi is the Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Triple Play Broadband Pvt. Ltd. He has over 16 years of experience in the field of Cable TV. Sethi had started setting up his cable TV business in the 1980s in Haryana. Later, he found success with Triple Play Broadband Pvt. Ltd. inaugurated in 2007 in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Is Triple Play Broadband good?
Triple Play Broadband review is quite positive. It is considered the best in terms of affordability as compared to other Telecom giants. Also, it has tie-ups with TATA, BSNL, Vodafone, DTH-Dish TV, Airtel, Tata Sky and Videocon, Hathway, and SITI Cable so that the services are run smoothly for the customers.
How to log in to the Triple Play Broadband account?
To log in to the Triple Play Broadband user account, kindly visit their
website and follow the given steps:
- Visit the website
- Go to the customer login section, select any of the modes: Username, mobile number, email id, and customer id.
- Enter password, theme, and language.
- Click on Log in.
What do Triple Play Services mean?
A Triple Play Service Network means all services (voice, video, and data) are bundled into one single package. Its package of FTTH, DTH, IPTV, Intercom, and basic telephonic services with high-speed internet is offered to the users.
Updated on 13 Apr, 2022
Energy Specialist & Copywriter